Strides for Sophie is being organized to support the research efforts of the “Sanfillippo Children’s Research Foundation (SCRF)”.
The SCRF does not receive government funding of any kind, and is the only Canadian charitable organization dedicated to pursuing research for the benefit of Sanfilippo children.
The SCRF is a registered charity that maintains its overhead at 3%, meaning 97 cents of every dollar donated to Strides for Sophie goes directly towards funding research that may one day change the course of this disease and its effect on our Little Bee.
Please give generously!
Online donations to Strides for Sophie are supported by CanadaHelps.org
- Click here to make a donation.
- Enter your donation amount in support of the SCRF.
- Select onetime or recurring.
- Select “Strides for Sophie” in the Fund/Designation drop-down menu.
- All donations greater than $15 will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of the donation courtesy of CanadaHelps.Org
Other Donation Options:
Send your cheque or money order payable to
"The Sanfilippo Children's Research Foundation" to:
Strides for Sophie
c/o Sarah and Tom Hamza
217 Water St.
Stratford, ON N5A 3C7
All donations greater than $15 will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of their donation mailed to a return address as specified.